Hospital Banter

Hospital Banter 1 - Hospital Banter - Joke

Five surgeons are taking their lunch break and enjoying a little banter to relax. The conversation moves on quickly to the people they regard as the best patients.

The first surgeon says, “For me, it’s got to be accountants. They are the best people to operate on because when you open them up, everything on the inside is numbered.“

The second surgeon responds, “No, I don’t agree. Librarians have to be the best people on which to operate because everything inside them is in alphabetical order.“

The third surgeon thinks for a minute, smiles and then he says, “Sounds like you’ve never operated on an electrician. When you open them up you’ll find everything inside them is colour-coded!“

The fourth surgeon laughs and says,” Well personally I prefer lawyers. They’re heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and butts are interchangeable.“

The fifth surgeon has been quietly listening to the conversation so far when he’s asked by the others what he thinks.

“Well I like to operate on engineers because they’re always very understanding if I find myself with a few parts left over when the job’s done,” he says.