Bill’s Drama

Bills Drama 2 - Bill's Drama - Joke

Bill goes to the pharmacist and says,

“Listen, these two girls are coming over this weekend, and they are hot, very hot.

Would you have something to keep me going all night?

The pharmacist goes in the back room, comes back with an old dusty bottle and says,

“This stuff is very potent so drink only one ounce. I guarantee that you will be doing the wild thing all night. Let me know how it goes.”

The weekend goes by and on Monday morning, the pharmacist goes to work and finds Bill waiting for him on the door-step.

“What are you doing here so early?”

the pharmacist says, “I thought you would be home resting after your wild weekend?”

“I need some Blue Ice or Ben Gay and I need it bad.”

The pharmacist, knowing what the guy had been doing all weekend, says, “Are you crazy, you can’t put that on your privates. The skin is way too sensitive.”

Bill says, “No, no, It’s not for that, it’s for my arm.”

The pharmacist says “What?? What happened?”

Bill replies, “Well…I drank the whole bottle of your potion.”

The pharmacist says “Oh my god, and then what?”

“The girls never showed up!” says Bill