Police Officer Pulls Over A Car Full Of Nuns

Police Officer Pulls Over A Car Full Of Nuns 2 - Police Officer Pulls Over A Car Full Of Nuns - Joke
A cop pulls over a carload of nuns that is creeping down the road with twenty cars lined up behind them and says,

“Sister, this is a 45 mile per hour road. Why are you going so slow?”

The nun responds, “Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 22, not 45.”

“Sister, that’s not the speed limit, that’s the name of the road you’re on. This is county road 22.”

“Oh! Silly me! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll be more careful.”

At this point the cop looks in the backseat where the other nuns are shaking and trembling.

“Excuse me, Sister,” the cop asked,

“What’s wrong with your friends back there? They’re shaking something terrible.”

The nun looked in the backseat, and then back at the cop and said,

“Oh, we just got off highway 119.”