Three Nuns at the Pearly Gates With St. Peter

Three Nuns at the Pearly Gates With St. Peter - Three Nuns at the Pearly Gates With St. Peter - Joke

Three nuns at the pearly gates with St. Peter.

St. Peter tells the nuns, “since you’ve all dedicated your lives to God, we will let you go back and live as anyone you’d like to.”

The first nun says, “I’d like to be Mother Theresa”, and Peter says, “No problem.”

The second nun says, “I’d like to return as Princess Diana”, and Peter says, “Sure thing.”

The third nun says, “I’d like to be Sarah Pippilini.” St. Peter says, “I’m sorry sister but I don’t know who that is.” The nun holds up a newspaper and points to the headline.

St. Peter laughs and says, “No, no sister that doesn’t say ‘Sarah Pippilini’; it says ‘Sahara Pipeline laid by 500 men in 7 days’.”.