Went To The Local Branch Of My Bank This Morning

Went To The Local Branch Of My Bank This Morning 1 - Went To The Local Branch Of My Bank This Morning - Joke

Went to the local branch of my bank this morning, had an appointment which to be honest didn’t go very well. Something to do with my credit score or some nonsense like that. So much for being loyal to the same bank for the past 28 years.

Afterwards I went to a convenience store next door, I was only in there for a couple of minutes, bought a bag of wine gums which I love. When I came out of the shop there was a traffic warden in his hi-viz jacket writing a parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, ‘No, no, no! Come on, I’m having a really bad day, you don’t have to do that?’

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pathetic jobsworth. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having a semi-bald tyre on the car!

So I called him a stupid ****, he finished the second ticket, put it on the car with the first and started writing a third ticket!! He said the MOT had expired the previous day. I honestly had no idea.

I kept ranting at him, shouting and swearing, the more I had a go at him, the more tickets he wrote. Must have been at least fourteen I think. Might have been fifteen.

Anyway I decided to walk home, whistling tunelessly, wondering what my bank manager would say when he saw all the tickets on his car.