The Genie And Bill Gates

Bill Gates walks along on the private beach of his seaside villa thinking of nothing in particular.

Suddenly an old bottle is washed ashore. He stops in his tracks, picks it up, opens it and a genie appears.

The genie says, “Thank you for rescuing me from the bottle, Bill. You now have one wish. Whatever it may be, I will fulfil it for you.’

Gates considers and then says: “Here is a map with all the crisis and war zones of the earth. I want for everywhere to be at peace.“

The genie takes the map, glances at it, moans, and cries out: “That’s just too much. Hundreds of wars, people hating each other, religious fanatics.

I’m just a simple genie, I cannot straighten out everything again. Haven’t you got any other request?“

“Well, yes,” says Bill, “There is one more; I want all gross errors to disappear from Windows 10. “

The genie says, “Show me that map just one more time…”