The Urine Sample!

One time I got sick and landed in hospital.

There was this one particular nurse that just drove me crazy.

Every time she came in, she would talk to me like I was a little child.

She would say in a very patronizing tone of voice, and how are we doing this morning?

Or, are we ready for a bath? or are we hungry?

I had had enough of this particular nurse.

One day at breakfast, I took the apple juice off the tray and put it in my bedside stand.

Later I was given a urine sample bottle to fill for testing.

So you know where the juice went!

The nurse came in a while later, picked up the urine sample bottle, looked at it and said,

My, my, it seems we are a little cloudy today.

At this, I snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and gulped it down, saying, well, I’ll run it through again.

Maybe I can filter it better this time!

The nurse fainted… I just smiled.

DON’T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE!