Fireman Wife And Hose

fireman comes home from work one day and tells his wife, “We have a wonderful system at the fire station:

Bell one rings, we put on our jackets.

Bell two! rings, we slide down the pole.

Bell three rings, we’re on the trucks.

From now on, we’re going to run this house the same way.

When I say Bell one, I want you to strip naked. When I say Bell two, I want you to jump into bed.

When I say Bell three, we’re going to make passionate love.”

The next night, the fireman comes home from work and yells, “Bell one!” His wife takes off her clothes.

“Bell two,” and his wife jumps into bed.

“Bell three,” and they began to make love. After two minutes, his wife yells, “Bell four!” “What’s Bell four?” the husband asks.

“More hose,” she replies, “you’re nowhere near the fire!”