Eight Short Funny Jokes

There are eight short funny joke.

1- Broken Engagement

The soldier was annoyed and upset when his girl wrote breaking off their engagement and asking for her photograph back.

He went out and collected from his friends all the unwanted photographs of women that he could find.

Bundled them all together and sent them back with a note saying, “Regret cannot remember which one is you — please keep your photo and return the others.”

2- Mixed Doubles

Teacher of Physical Education: Have you ever seen mixed doubles, boys?

Nick: Yes, sir. Quite often. I saw it even last night.

Teacher: Please tell us something about it.

Nick: Oh, sorry, sir. My father always says, “Domestic shame should not be published.”

3- The plural form of “child”

Teacher: What is the plural of man, Tom?

Tom: Men.

Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?

Tom: Twins.

4- Visiting a Chicken Farm

One day, a teacher took his pupils to a chicken farm to pay a visit. When they came near the incubator, a chick just got out of its eggshell.

“It’s wonderful to see a little thing come our from the eggshell, Isn’t it?” the teacher said.

“Yes, sir.” said one of the boys, “but it would be more wonderful if we knew that how a chick gets into its eggshell before hand.”

5-  Half or Five Tenths?

Teacher: Would you rather have one half of an orange or five tenths?

Gerald: I’d much rather have the half.

Teacher: Think carefully, and tell me why.

Gerald: Because you lose too much juice when you cut the orange into five tenths.

6- Barrow

Tom: William has asked me for a loan of five pounds. Should I be doing right in lending it to him?

Jack: Certainly.

Tom: And why?

Jack: Because otherwise he would try to borrow it from me.

7-  Whose dog is smarter?

Two women that are dog owners are arguing about which dog is smarter.

First Woman : “My dos is so smart, every morning he waits for the paper boy to come around and then he takes the newspaper and brings it to me.

Second Woman : “I know…”

First Woman : “How?”

Second Woman : “My dog told me.”

8-  Good Boy

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.

“What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?”

“I gave it to a poor old woman,” he answered.

“You’re a good boy,” said the mother proudly.

“Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?”

“She is the one who sells the candy.”